Nov 26, 2009

Thankful

This Turkey Day I'm so thankful for many things. I had a beautiful baby girl who has the best daddy in the world. "Anyone can be a father, but it takes a special sort of man to be a dad." I love you Adalee and Chase. More than anything in the world.



I have the GREATEST sisters on the planet! Jen, Jess, and Becky... I love you all so much! You're all my favorite! And I can honestly say that even if you guys weren't my blood, I would still pick you as my best friends... and you are. LIEBE!


I have an amazing mom, who flew out here for thanksgiving to see us! Love you mom! You're amazing, and you're the best mom on the planet! I mean, hello, we're all perfect! Haha.


And I have an amazing dad, who has always been there for his girls through thick and thin. I love you dad!

(This is my dad with the "governator" during his travels
in Iraq. I love how my dad makes Arnold look like a girly man!)

So proud of you dad. We pray for your safety always. Keep your head down. Thankful for all you do every day.

I hope everyone shared this day with family and friends. It was a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment