Jan 13, 2010

4 months!


I can NOT believe my baby girl is four months old! She is so amazing! She blows spit bubbles, and rolls, and grabs at stuff and brings it into her mouth.. she bounces and loves to be in her swing, and she smiles when her mom and dad walk in the room. That big gummy smile just weakens your knees! She's a great napper and falls to sleep pretty painlessly at night now, although she still wakes up once or twice. I don't mind though! Chase and I take turns, and she's so cute when she's that tired so I love the bonding time. She has us wrapped around her little finger, and we love watching her get big and strong! This is a picture of her in her little army girl uniform! Look at the boots! It's SO cute!

She's 25 1/2 inches long and 13 lbs 6 oz. That's the 46th percentile for weight and 97th for height. She learns more every day, with those big (still blue) eyes just taking everything in all the time! She giggles lots and loves to play with her toys. She likes it when you put her feet up to her face, and when you blow raspberries on her tummy on the changing table. We live for her giggles! We love spending time with her and watching her grow. 4 months! I can't believe it's been that long.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's 4 months!! She is so stinkin cute!! I love how she spits and she just wants to talk to you haha!! And her "obsession" with diet coke (well the can haha) is priceless, her eyes get so big when she sees the can it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete