Jun 22, 2010

Strawberry Days!

Strawberry Days was so much fun this year! Chase, Adalee, and I went for the Friday and Saturday rodeo days. We had a blast! Chelsey took some amazing pictures of Adalee and our little family, and I thought I'd post them. Thanks Chelsey! :) We had Adalee in her backpack, and it was a good idea. At about 8 or 9 Chase would walk her around until she fell asleep, and then she'd just sleep in the stands! Even with all that noise! What a good baby. The weather was amazing this year too.


You can see her two little teeth in this one below! Awww.










Uncle Jordan kept getting Adalee to give him kisses! It was adorable. Addie loves her Uncle Jordan :) He always gets her to laugh a lot.


THIS one below is my favorite. So beautiful.


4 comments:

  1. That is so much fun!! You, my dear, look absolutely GORGEOUS!! I can't believe how big Adalee is getting!! Her little teeth are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see baby Adalee!! Oh, and you, too!!! She's sooooooooo adorable!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete