Sep 3, 2009

Baby Bump

So I'm officially 4 days from my due date, and I'm as big as a house! I can't wait to meet this little girl. I went to my appointment today and I am 2.5 cm dilated and all the way effaced. Her position is -2. She's getting there, but who can say when she'll finally arrive! I'm feeling okay still, but whenever I think I'm feeling great I try to do things and then I'm in lots of pain! Like in the picture below, Chase took me up to the cascade springs area to take a walk and see if we could spot an elk, and I had to lay down the whole way home I was so uncomfortable! But I did see my first Elk in Chase's spotting scope! It was pretty far away and just STARED at us for a good fifteen minutes or so. It was beautiful, and Chase thought it was a pretty big bull! Hard to tell because dusk was setting in when we saw him. Fun family trip though! Can't wait until Adalee Jane gets here! Hurry up you stinker!

2 comments:

  1. You look GREAT! i agree, she needs to get here soon. Avery needs a friend to play with haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie - you look SO awesome! I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete