Sep 6, 2010

Little 4-wheelin trip!

The Browns went down to Strawberry for the last little part of memorial day weekend! I had to work sunday night, and Chase had to work in the morning, so we couldn't stay long. (Just a few hours). We got to take 2 rides and stay for dinner though, yummy! Phil makes the BEST dutch oven cheesy potatoes. Here are a few pics. The family one of everybody was off the 4-wheeler. I put it on a timer and sprinted in! That's why it looks like it's so low! I think it's cute though :)




2 comments:

  1. oh, how i love the brown family.
    adalee is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute!! And the best friends EVER!!! Thanks again Chase for coming up and helping! I can't wait for things to settle down so I can hang out with my best friend Maggie!! Adalee is SO DANG CUTE!!! I can't believe her b-day is this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete