Sep 29, 2010

Utah! Utah! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!


Utah vs. San Jose
56-3
A blow-out, but still a fun game to see! I just love that stadium.


And my favorite part... the MARCHING BAND!! :) For those of you who don't know, I was in my high school marching band for 3 years. I loved every minute! Chase says it doesn't seem so lame when he sees the Utah band perform. He's still coping with the fact he married a band geek in high school. I think I was still cool. Go marching Utes! :)


On another note... Addie has taken her first steps and can stand on her own! Hopefully we'll have a walking baby soon! We'll keep you posted :)





1 comment:

  1. You guys look like you had a blast!! SO fun!! I still love ya you little band geek :) ! I think it's cool actually!! Ah! I can't believe she is taking steps!! She is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete