Dec 29, 2011

Halloween!

Yes, I realize I'm posting about Halloween in December, but I never got around to it, okay? Ha ha. So this is our little Snow White on Halloween! She loves it. I'm pretty sure not a week has gone by since Halloween where she doesn't ask, "Momma? Go trick or treat?" It really is a hard concept to convey that it only comes around once a year!


The whole gang stopped by for a bit as we walked around Lindon right around Grandma and Grandpa's house! It was a fun night! I dressed Becky for her school (at 5:30 AM!) as one of the sisters from Hocus Pocus. Can you guess which one? Hint: We had to stuff her clothes to make her look fat!


Here's a closup of the AWESOME hair I did with a wire hanger. Addie was a little nervous...


Here's Addie with her Dad, walking up to a house. What a gorgeous night for Halloween! :)


Our little snow white. She LOVED the jewelry and high heels.


No comments:

Post a Comment