Dec 29, 2011

Thankful for Grandma!

There's just something special about all the Grandmas in Addie's life. Here's grandma Brown taking her for a stroll by their little stream! Addie kept trying to go in.


Grandma Hunzeker in Boulder, Colorado this past fall. What a fun trip!


This is Addie's Great Grandma Shirley! :) Addie kept saying, "Come on Grandma. Come outside." It was so precious. Addie is literally pulling her.


I think this one's cute because of the technology gap in these two generations!!! 80 years apart!


Everything my grandma does
is something special made with love.
She takes time to add the extra touch
that says, "I love you very much."

She fixes hurts with a kiss and smile
and tells good stories grandma-style.
It's warm and cozy on her lap
for secret telling or a nap.

And when I say my prayers at night
I ask God to bless and hold her tight.
Cause when it comes to giving hugs
my grandma's arms are filled with love!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sweet!!! Addie is so adorable! Miss you Addie. Love, Grandma Hunzeker

    ReplyDelete