May 1, 2010

In the army now

Adalee is OFFICIALLY doing the army crawl!!! Some people say this is "crawling", but it's not fully mobile, so I'm just calling it the army now. I'm sure she'll perfect it in the coming weeks though! So exciting!! There's 3 videos. I know, I'm a little obsessed with her, but she's just TOO FUN these days!




Here's a picture of me... being a bad mom... Yes, that is
my daughter asleep in her bouncer! I know, but she had woken me up at 6:45 and I took a little cat nap. She didn't even cry, and then when I woke up, this is what I found!


Here are two recent pics I took. I know, when I post I just overload everybody, but I'm just not the best blogger!

4 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE that you're posting a ton right now!! Good job Adalee!! She's getting so big. i miss her!! Avery needs to hang out with her friend again (she was telling me this the other day watching the videos on your blog!) haha Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't have photo overload of that cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh all of these are so stinkin cute!! She is getting so big!! She is a doll!! By the way I love love LOVE your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I miss you! Sure you don't want to come and stay for the weekend?? Just kidding! I'm so glad you guys are doing so well! Give the little babes a big squeeze from Auntie Em!!

    ReplyDelete