May 9, 2010

TEETH!!!

Adalee has a tooth! It's on her bottom jaw, on the right side! It's just a little nubbin right now so I don't have a picture, but I'm sure all the others will be along shortly! She'll be 8 months in 2 days, so it took her a while but they're here! :) Also, it's Mother's day, and Addie got me breakfast in bed and roses! Albeit the breakfast was IHOP take-out, but it's the thought that counts, right? If Chase really got up to make it, it would have been 5 AM scrambled eggs. I like the 8 AM IHOP better! haha. Thanks to Addie and Chaser for making my FIRST mother's day so special!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, cute. I want to see a picture of the tooth. Happy Mother's Day. Go Chase for giving her breakfast in bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adalee is getting so big!! That's so cute she's getting a tooth!! I love it when babies smile with their little teeth coming in! Aw that's sounds like a special Mother's Day!! Good job Chase and Adalee!

    ReplyDelete